As of the 1st of July 2019 Air NZ Cargo will be utilising electronic airway bills to accept and lodge all cargo.
This will change the way we check our pets in.
From the 1st of July you will be emailed an electronic shipping label which you will be required to be presented along with your pets upon check-in.
You will also get the documentation that is required to be filled in at check -in. You may choose to print these out and fill it in prior, to speed up the check-in process. If you are unable to do this then these forms will be available at check-in to fill in.
To retrieve your shipping label please follow the below steps.
- Once you have your email from CPSOutboundmailing, please click on “Click here for shipping label”.
- Please read the instructions and once you have done this click Yes, I accept these conditions.
- Then click on submit, and you will have a box that pops up to say please print this page. Please click “close”.
- Now from your browser you can go ahead and print your shipping label. With the printer functions on your computer you choose to print all pages or just the first page which is your actual shipping label.
- You can choose not to print the shipping label, but if you do this, then you must be able to show the shipping label on a mobile device. This will be the only other way that you will be able to present your shipping label for check-in. So if you have no shipping label printed or available on your mobile device for the Air NZ Cargo person to see, you will not be able to be checked in.
Please note that the check-in time for all pets is 90 minutes prior to the flight departure time. No exceptions can be made for late arrivals.